- New equipment installations must be registered with MTI by mailing in the Warranty Registration Post Card (showing customer information and date of installation).
- A return goods authorization number (RGA) must be issued by MTI prior to any parts being returned.
- Any parts being returned must be shipped freight prepaid by the customer and it will be returned prepaid by MTI.
- Damage suffered by MTI equipment resulting from shipping, accident, power surges, neglect, misuse, or Act of God is not covered by this warranty.
- Warranty service must be performed by factory authorized service contractors who are qualified to perform service on the defective equipment.
- Use of installation or service personnel other than those authorized by MTI without prior approval of MTI (in writing) will void warranty. Problems caused by improper installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment are not covered by MTI warranty. The warranty applies only if the equipment is installed and used in accordance with MTI Installation Instructions, Electronic Register Instructions (both Installation and Programming) and the MTI Wiring Diagrams.
- MTI will ONLY SUPPLY new or rebuilt parts which are found to be defective in workmanship or material within the warranty period. The parts warranty does not cover payment of labor, equipment costs, rental costs, travel costs (mileage, meals, lodging, etc.).
- Use of non-MTI replacement parts, defects caused by the unauthorized addition of non-MTI items to MTI equipment or by the unauthorized alteration of MTI equipment voids the warranty.
- NO "loss of product", "loss of time", or "loss of revenue" claims will be accepted. MTI will not be liable for any damages caused by failure of MTI equipment or software, or failure of any non-MTI equipment or software interfacing with any MTI product. Repair or replacement of the defective component or part under the terms of this warranty is the EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
- The Model EQ30 and EL6.0 electronic register series are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for the following time frames:- MTI electronics (including power supply, CPU, displays, pulsers, temperature probes, and wire harnesses): 18 MONTHS from date of purchase.
- MTI face plates, base, paint, and all other components: 30 DAYS from date of purchase.
- MTI glass: NO WARRANTY.
- The Model 190 Mini-Dispenser series and MTI Bulk Register Series are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for the following time frames:- MTI electronics (including power supply, CPU, display, pulser, temperature probe, and wire harnesses), solenoid valves and meters: 18 MONTHS from date of purchase.
- MTI dispenser cabinet, paint, piping, electrical fittings, handle switches, nozzle holders, and all other components: 30 DAYS from date of purchase.
-Any other components and options (i.e. Pedestal bases, dispenser bases, remote control programmers, keypads, etc.): 30 DAYS from date of purchase.
- MTI is not liable for incidental, consequential or indirect damages or loss, including without limitation personal injury, death, property damage, environmental damages, product damages, loss of product, or loss of profits or revenue.
- MTI is not liable for any claims or lawsuits against the customer.
- This warranty does not cover any dispenser components in contact with fuels containing more than 5% methanol or 10% ethanol or 15% MTBE by volume. This warranty also does not cover any equipment or components exposed to M85/E85 fuel or other alcohol rich fuel.
WARRANTIES OF FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.